1. Our terms and conditions:
2. Data of the owner and person in charge of the web www.campotrigal.com:
Company name: Campotrigal S.L.
Registered office: Carretera Santa Olalla-Carpio, km 7,7, 45531, Carmena, Toledo, España.
Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Toledo, Tomo 646, Secc. Gral. Libro Soc., Folio 87, Hoja TO-9248, Inscripción 1º.
3. Contact details:
For any questions or concerns, please contact Campotrigal S.L. Through the following means:
• Web: contact form
• Telephone: 925 747 204
• Fax: 925 747 376
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Modifications and accuracy of the content:
Campotrigal S.L. Reserves the right to make any modifications that it deems appropriate in its website, without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in its Web, for its improvement and its renewal.
5. Exclusion rights:
Campotrigal S.L. Reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website and / or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who breach these Terms and Conditions.
6.Intellectual and Industrial Property:
This website and its contents, including services, programs, data, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, as well as software, trade names, trademarks, works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other susceptible signs Of industrial and commercial use belong to the ownership and ownership of Campotrigal SL And are protected by national and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property. In no case shall it be understood that Campotrigal S.L. License or renounce, transfer, total or partial transfer of said rights or confer any right or expectation of right, and especially of alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication on said contents without prior express authorization and Written by Campotrigal SL Or of the corresponding holders.
The user can only use the web and its contents for personal and private use. Any other use is prohibited and will require the user to obtain prior written and express authorization from Campotrigal S.L.
Campotrigal S.L. Makes reasonable efforts to ensure that this website is free of viruses and other malicious or harmful content. You may use, download and print web content solely for your own personal use or for non-commercial personal use. Except for your own personal use or internal commercial purposes, you may not do any of the following without first having obtained the written consent of Campotrigal S.L.:
- Copy, reproduce, use or otherwise trade with any content on the web.
- Modify, distribute or republish any content on the web, for any purpose.
- Play the web, enter web crawls, make framing, link or make deep links to this web in any other web or any other web.
- Use the content of the web for any type of commercial exploitation.
7. Obligations of users:
In general, users must always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence and refrain from using the web in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal operation of the web , The assets or rights of Campotrigal SL, its suppliers, the rest of users or in general of any third party. Specifically and without this imply any restriction to the previous section, during the use of the web, the user is obliged to:
- Provide true and accurate information on the data provided and keep it updated.
- Do not introduce, store or broadcast on or from the web any information or material that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence, or discriminates on the basis of race, sex, ideology, religion or Any form that violates the moral, or public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general the current legislation.
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the web any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is susceptible to cause damage in the web, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems Or networks of Campotrigal SL, of any other users of the suppliers of Campotrigal SL Or in general of any third party.
- Do not carry out advertising activities or commercial exploitation through the web, and do not use the contents and information of the same to issue advertising, or send messages with any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store third-party data.
- Do not use false identities, nor impersonate others in the use of the web or any of the services thereof.
- Do not destroy, alter, use for your own use, disable or damage data, information, programs or electronic documents of Campotrigal S.L., suppliers or third parties.
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the web any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, nor in general any content that does not display, the conformity with the law, the right to make it available to third parties .
8. Links to other websites:
Campotrigal S.L. You could include in your web some links to other websites that you may wish to visit. We have no control over the content of these websites, nor do we examine them. In case you access a website whose link is provided on this website, you accept that we are not responsible for the content of those websites, including any advertising or products offered to you through those websites. Also, Campotrigal S.L. Shall not be liable for any crime, damage or loss arising from the fact that you have used such websites, except as required by applicable law.
9. Social networks:
10. Protection of personal data:
In compliance with data protection laws, the user is informed that their personal data will be included in a file under the responsibility of Campotrigal S.L. With the purpose of providing an adequate service and sending commercial communications on products, services, offers, promotions and other news of interest to the company. Under no circumstances will they be provided to third parties without your consent. The user can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by means of a written request addressed to Campotrigal S.L. Through the contact form on the web.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a web site, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent (through the activation of cookies in your browser) our website will not link in the cookies stored data with your personal data provided.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and communication of data, identify the Session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store contents for dissemination Of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which accesses Service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by the users of the offered service. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most effective way the offer of advertising space on the web, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or use That you realize of our web. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information of the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their habits of navigation, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
- Third Party Cookies: This website may use third party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the web by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the web and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options.